Accredited by The Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation.
- Department /School : School of Collective Intelligence / ABS
- Duration: 2 years / 4 semesters / 1,200 hours
- Mode of Instruction: Full time
- Language(s): Courses conducted in English
- Degree required upon admission: BAC+3
- Degree granted upon completion: BAC+5
- Training Venue: Mohammed VI Polytechnic University – Rabat
- Program Start Date : September/October 2024
The Master in Collective Intelligence will train students in the basic pillars of collective intelligence, including cognitive science, computer science, and data sciences — as well as methods used in facilitation and leadership. Particular emphasis will be placed on mastering experimental and statistical techniques for testing the effectiveness of different methods for maximizing collective intelligence. Students will gain experience applying these methods in research and/or real-world settings.
ADMISSION AND PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree (BA) or equivalent. Given the highly interdisciplinary nature of our Master program, we are open to students with a wide range of academic backgrounds. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their skills and motivation. Knowledge of coding, applied statistics, and management are considered positive traits but not necessary for admission.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two ID photos
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Copy of all diplomas or degree certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
*Original documents and / or certified copies will be required at the time of final registration.
We invite you to sign up online via the link my.um6p.ma by completing the requested information or by contacting us at: CImaster@um6p.ma .
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to a written competitive examination followed by an oral interview in keeping with the following Schedule:
- 15th of April : Application deadline
- June : Written examination and oral interview
- End of June : Admission results and receipt of scholarship application files
- September/Early October : Start of term.
Given the current health situation, the dates and admission process may change. We will keep you informed.
The tuition fees are:
- Registration fees (first year only): 5,000 MAD
- Annual tuition fees: 75,000 MAD
Added to this are accommodation fees and catering on campus.