Accredited by The Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation since 2021
- Department /School : School of Collective Intelligence
- Duration: 4 years
- Mode of Instruction: Full time
- Language(s): English
- Training Venue: Mohammed VI Polytechnic University – Ben Guerir
- Program Start Date : September 2022
ADMISSION AND PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Hold a master’s, engineering degree or a diploma recognized as equivalent and meet the admission criteria specified in the descriptions of doctoral training, in particular the match between the research subject and the diplomas.
- Curriculum Vitae of 2 pages maximum
- Research publications or patents, if applicable
- A motivation letter indicating relevant extracurricular activities if any
- Academic records: certified copies of the diplomas (with detailed transcripts)
- Certified copy of the identity card and/or passport.
- Two letters of recommendation
- The research project proposal (2 – 3 pages): The writing of a research proposal (2 to 3 pages) on the subject specifying its scope, the questions asked, the research hypotheses, the theoretical and conceptual field of investigation, the potential repercussions for the benefit of UM6P, Morocco or Africa.
The review committee will verify that the proposed project aligns with the candidate’s background and experience, and then rank the applications based on excellence to invite the top-ranked applicants for an interview (Oral presentation and/or written test).
- 15th of July : Call for application
- 15th of August : Application deadline
- 16th August – 15th September : PhD selection/Interviews
- 30th Septermber : Communication of the results
- October 3rd : PhD’s starting date
Given the current health situation, the dates and admission process may change. We will keep you informed.
The tuition fees are:
Program tuition: 10.000 Dh per year
Added to this are accommodation fees and catering on campus.
For any questions, please feel free to contact the PhD Director, Pr. James Winters at