Collaborative methods to solve complex problems
- Department /School : School of Collective Intelligence
- Duration: 12-month program / 36 sessions in 2 days blocks
- Mode of Instruction: Hybrid, in-person and “flipped classroom” format to createa flexible learning experience
- Language(s): Courses conducted in English and French
- Experience required upon admission: 5 years professional experience, 2 years in management role
- Training Venue: Mohammed VI Polytechnic University – Rabat-Sale
- Program Start Date : June 2023
This course is built on a new model of science-based executive education. Rather than learning abstract concepts alone, students will work on a concrete business challenge from their team for which collective intelligence could provide a solution.
Through discussions and business simulations, our international faculty will train you in the latest CI advances and tools, and you will learn how to design and scientifically test solutions to challenges facing your team.
ADMISSION AND PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree (BA) or equivalent. They must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience including 2 years in management role.
Given the highly quality and diversity of our Excecutive Master students have to demonstrate proficient French and English skills with a curiosity and collaborative spirit. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their professional qualifications and motivation.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Copy of ID/passport
Copy of all diplomas or degree certificates
Two professional references (contact information only)
Would you like to join us?
We invite you to complete the requested information and send to: CIMaster@um6p.ma
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an oral interview in keeping with the following schedule:
- May 15th: Application deadline
- May 15th-30th: Candidate interviews
- June 1st: Admission results announced
- June 22th: Program launch